KVM/Qemu on CloudSigma

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Fri Aug 27 13:33:27 UTC 2010

Hey, Clouders!

I know that, you guys, are focused on Amazon's EC2.

Anyway, please, take a look on CloudSigma: http://cloudsigma.com/

- The company supports KVM/Qemu and we all know the benefits of that.
- Their backend is awesome.
- Nice ReST API: http://www.cloudsigma.com/en/platform-details/the-api
- Pay as you go or subscription
- 14 day trial
- They, currently, support Fedora 13.
- They let you upload your ISOs and share them with the community

It's worth a look. This is, by no means, SPAM. I'm not trying to sell
you anything. I'm just a very happy user. I think, Fedora Cloud,
should be aware of these options and see what we can do here too! ;)

I hope this doesn't bother anybody ;)

It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
Renich Bon Ciric

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/