KVM/Qemu on CloudSigma

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sat Aug 28 15:13:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Garrett Holmstrom
<gholms at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> One of this SIG's goals is to help get current Fedora images onto a
> variety of cloud providers.  As we are just starting out, EC2 happens to
> be the top priority, but we definitely encourage other providers to work
> with us to help us help them help us all provide the best Fedora
> experience possible.
>
> Man, I sound like a politician...

LOL. Yeah, you got my vote!

Anyway, glad to read what you typed! ;) I've uploaded the netinstall
cd to CloudSigma. The incoming transfer is free with them so it costs
nothing to install via netinstall... and the speed is astonishing!

Thank you for the attention. I hope we can work with these guys since
they're very accessible.

It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
Renich Bon Ciric

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/