Eucalyptus 2.0 and Fedora

graziano obertelli graziano at eucalyptus.com
Mon Aug 30 16:23:26 UTC 2010

Of course we would love to do so. My understanding is that out packages
won't be included as they are, since we package a lot of our dependencies
into them and we don't have the expertise or capabilities to package and
maintain all the dependencies.

If I'm mistaken, and such pacakges  are allowed. please let me know and
we'll readily start the process.

cheers,
graziano

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:30:08AM -0500, Matt_Domsch at Dell.com wrote:
> Will you be submitting your packages into the standard Fedora package collection, as you have with Ubuntu?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> --
> Matt Domsch