Cloud projects inside of RedHat

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 9 18:02:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Chris Lalancette <clalance at redhat.com> wrote:
>     There are a group of us inside of RedHat working on a number of cloud
> related projects.  I'd like to get a bit more visibility to these projects, so
> I'm going to make a few announcements on this list.  The idea is to keep up
> with these announcements and get more participation.

Sounds great!  Thanks for sharing more about your project with us,
Chris. I encourage anybody else with cloud-related projects (whether
you're outside or inside of Red Hat) to join with the Cloud SIG and
help make Fedora the premier tech incubator for virt- and
cloud-related technologies.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader