mirror to S3 task

Brian LaMere brian at cukerinteractive.com
Thu Dec 9 22:39:18 UTC 2010

Re-looking at this again; I noted in the meeting that a new multipart upload
feature was created for S3, which means anything that hasn't been changed to
use it (it's been out just a couple weeks) is now sorely outdated; that
feature is too big an improvement to ignore.  Additionally, most of the
tools I've used simply can't handle large amounts of data very well, and the
S3 mirror is indeed a decent amount of data.  I'll re-review s3cmd

That said, was anything new added or removed from the spec of what the tool
needs to do since whenever that was?

Brian