ANNOUNCE: New Deltacloud Cloud Engine release
morazi at redhat.com
Thu Dec 16 04:24:06 UTC 2010
We are pleased to announce a new release of Deltacloud Cloud Engine.
This is an incremental release with some updates to the pre-beta release
made available in November. Some of the key updates include:
* Code refactoring and bug fixes for Provider views
* Code refactoring and bug fixes for Accounts views
* Code refactoring and bug fixes for Users views
* Support for mapping between Provider Hardware Profiles and Aeolus
* Object Browser Initial Layout
Deltacloud Cloud Engine (formerly Deltacloud Aggregator) provides a web
UI in front of the Deltacloud API to allow for the management and
monitoring of cloud images across multiple providers.
If you are interested in taking Cloud Engine for a spin, installation
instructions  and a usage guide  are available to help you get
Bug reports can be filed under the 'Cloud Engine' component at
bugzilla.redhat.com. There is a a project contributor  page that
will help you get involved in testing, documenting, reporting issues,
and contributing code patches to the project.
More information about the cloud