Eucalyptus RPM -- random discussion thread

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 2 17:37:11 UTC 2010

Question One:

How attached are we to the upstream subpackage names? I'd like of like to
change them to more descriptive names:

eucalyptus-sc    -> eucalyptus-storage-controller
eucalyptus-cloud -> eucalyptus-cloud-controller
eucalyptus-cc    -> eucalyptus-cluster-controller
eucalyptus-nc    -> eucalyptus-node-controller
eucalyptus-gl    -> eucalyptus-gatherlog

Does anyone have strong opinions on this?

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>
Computing & Information Technology