Matthew Miller mattdm at
Tue Feb 2 18:54:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 10:24:17AM -0800, graziano obertelli wrote:
> Also, we do have already some spec file that we use. I did try it on
> fedora and it created RPMs, but I haven't done any Q&A on them (we are
> busy with 1.6.2 process at this time). So they are working, but what we
> did there is to ship all the java dependencies in them instead of creating
> packages for them. Is this something acceptable for fedora?

We're going to have to build them separately. Hopefully, that won't be a big
deal. It doesn't look like it should be. My two concerns are: the axis2
version provided is slightly old, and the rampartc package has some changes
from upstream. We'll have to figure out the right way to deal with both of

Matthew Miller <mattdm at>
Computing & Information Technology