Eucalyptus

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 2 18:54:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 10:24:17AM -0800, graziano obertelli wrote:
> Also, we do have already some spec file that we use. I did try it on
> fedora and it created RPMs, but I haven't done any Q&A on them (we are
> busy with 1.6.2 process at this time). So they are working, but what we
> did there is to ship all the java dependencies in them instead of creating
> packages for them. Is this something acceptable for fedora?

We're going to have to build them separately. Hopefully, that won't be a big
deal. It doesn't look like it should be. My two concerns are: the axis2
version provided is slightly old, and the rampartc package has some changes
from upstream. We'll have to figure out the right way to deal with both of
those.

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>
Computing & Information Technology