David Lutterkort lutter at
Tue Feb 2 18:56:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 11:06 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> We're definitely interested in this too, and may be able to provide
> some development time/resources. Since Eucalyptus emulates the EC2 api, it
> shouldn't be hard at all.
> Probably still best to branch the driver into a Eucalyptus-specific version
> for the sake of making sure that feature compatibility lines up -- thoughts
> on that, anyone?

I would hope that the existing EC2 driver just works with a Eucalyptus
installation. The most obvious change is that you'd need to point it at
your Eucalyptus installation by setting the EC2_URL environment
variable. If not, send bug reports to deltacloud-devel ;)

As for forking or not, I think that needs a little more in-detail look
at the pros and cons.