Meeting for tomorrow -- reschedule/postpone?

Garrett Holmstrom gholms at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 25 01:19:36 UTC 2010

On 2/24/2010 12:49, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> I will be travelling during our scheduled meeting for tomorrow.
>
> I recommend that we postpone our meeting until next Thursday, and in the
> meantime, take 10 minutes to send an email update of the current EC2
> issues to the list.
>
> Is this acceptable to everyone?

That works for me.

I propose that we have meetings in #fedora-meeting instead of
#fedora-cloud.  One big benefit it could bring is more participation
from people lurking on that channel, and if nothing else the community
gets more exposure as people read their scrollbacks.  The channel looks
like it's open at the time we have been meeting in #fedora-cloud.  I
could also start a whenisgood poll to come up with a different time if
necessary.

--
Garrett Holmstrom