Status of EC2 AMIs for Fedora 12 and beyond?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 20:21:52 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I sat in on a session at FUDCon where there was discussion about getting
the AMIs updated to Fedora 12.  Are we tracking those steps and their
status on the wiki anywhere?  Can I help with that process?

I'm also curious if we have done any work to map out what needs to
happen and when (a schedule) for Fedora 13 in terms of having Fedora 13
AMIs ready on release day?  If there is not a schedule I'd be glad to
help map one out and I'm guessing we need to start on this ASAP?

Who is working on the different pieces right now?

John