Pre-release euca2ools available for testing

Garrett Holmstrom gholms at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 9 02:51:09 UTC 2010

Good news, everyone!  Almost immediately after I commented about the
lengthy time since their last release the python-boto people published
an alpha of their latest code.  So I built it [0] and the latest
euca2ools snapshot [1] and threw them up on the web for you folks to
test* if you wish.  The source packages stand alongside the noarch
packages should you need to rebuild them.  Since they can't yet go in
the official repos, just let me or upstream know if you encounter any bugs.

I also quit putting off building euca2ools 1.2 for el6, so it should
appear in the epel repos after the next push.

Happy hacking,
GH

[0]
http://www.physics.umn.edu/~holms/repo/custom/13/python-boto-2.0-0.1.a2.fc13.noarch.rpm
[1]
http://www.physics.umn.edu/~holms/repo/custom/13/euca2ools-1.2-3.20100701bzr293.fc13.noarch.rpm

* Standard disclaimer:  Pre-release code may opt to ruin your potted
plants or maim your cat instead of run correctly, so please take proper
precautions when testing.