OpenStack

Major Hayden major.hayden at rackspace.com
Thu Jul 22 18:35:44 UTC 2010

You can find people on Freenode in #openstack if you have more questions.  If you are looking for specific details, the voiced folks in that channel should be able to answer your questions.

If the group would prefer a more formal meeting with some of the devs to discuss it, just let me know and I'll get the ball rolling.

--
Major Hayden