Meeting reminder, agenda, action items, and TIME CHANGE!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:44:44 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Since there was no negative feedback about the "new" proposed time -
we're going to try moving the Cloud SIG meeting one hour into the
future, to be at its original time: Thursdays, at 2100 UTC.  It looks
like this will give us some additional people, so this should be a
good thing.  We'll also be able to utilize #fedora-meeting for this
meeting now.

Meeting Details: Thursday @2100 UTC (In NA - East coast, 5pm; West coast, 2pm.)
Meeting channel: #fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

Other details are available at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_SIG.

Agenda:
* Status check: Action items from previous meeting.
    * huff to post AMI feature set to mailing list
    * ke4qqq Research and report back on possible costs of testing, if
amazon has a recommendation on testing with large groups of testers,
check into cost approval with ... whoever would pay for it.
    * jforbes submit for F14 feature list
    * rbergeron to figure out an even better time for a meeting
    * jeevan_ullas send note to mailing list with list of packages,
dependencies, etc. that we might want to get people to volunteer to
work on packaging, even if they are more longer-term / strategic
items. Anyone else wanting to contribute to this list - please do so.
    * rbergeron to take list from jeevan_ullas mail and get it on wiki
* Status Update: kernel status

We still have room on the agenda for other items, if anyone has
something they'd like to cover.

If you have an action item from last week that you've worked on,
please come and let us know your progress - or drop a mail to the list
if you're unable to make it this week.

See you tomorrow!

-Robyn