Meeting reminder: Cloud SIG

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 16:13:24 UTC 2010

Hello folks -- meeting reminder.

Bat-time:	4pm eastern US time
Bat-channel:	irc.freenode.net, #fedora... cloud?  meeting?
Bat-agenda:	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraOnEC2

It's also been proposed, and it seems like a good idea, that we should be
holding these meetings on #fedora-meeting.  The only issue is that there's
*exactly* one hour free on #fedora-meeting during our current meeting
window: infrastructure is before us, and fedora-latam is after us.

I'm confident that we can keep our meetings to an hour, and if necessary
we can always wander over to #fedora-cloud if we've got opens that
continue to require discussion.

So mmcgrath, since you have the time block from 3pm-4pm, tell us: do your
meetings ever run longer than an hour?  Because if so, I'd like to move
over to #fedora-meeting *today*.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.