Meeting minutes from last Thursday's "meeting", heh

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 13:56:38 UTC 2010

So we had a meeting last Thursday, of sorts:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-18/fedora-meeting.2010-03-18-21.02.log.html

It was very quick.  The takeaway:

1. We really need to get the latest AKI uploaded if we want to move on to
the next step: allowing our users to test.  Which means we're blocking on
Justin for this.  Justin promised this would happen Real Soon Now -- feel
free to offer your encouragement to him on this point.  ;)

2. At some point in the not-too-distant future, the AKI isn't going to
matter anymore.  (Not a point for wide dissemination at this point -- I
have details, and if you'd like them, contact me.)

That is all.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.