Hey Cloud SIG, let's start talking about F15.

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 08:05:35 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-05, at 07:18, graziano obertelli wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:00:24AM +0200, Marek Goldmann wrote:

>>> We should try getting this working sooner rather than later so we can
>>> use it for building images in a manner that's easy to include in the
>>> release process.  The word on the street is that Koji can spin appliance
>>> images of some sort; perhaps we could leverage that somehow.
>>

>> +1
>>
>> I have some problems with euca2ools as described here:
>>
>> 	https://jira.jboss.org/browse/BGBUILD-55
>>
>> and help from euca developers would be appreciated :) After I have this fixed – I'm almost ready to start BG inclusion process for F13+.
>
> Marek,
>
> I think you already mentioned to me, but I don't see in the bug report:
> have you already tried the new version of euca2ools? (the bug report
> mentions 1.2).

Graziano,

My bug (reported upstream) [1] talks about latest available version for Fedora: euca2ools-1.3.1-1.fc13.noarch. The latest comment on my JIRA is a bug report I found similar to my issue.

As we talked on IRC – I'll provide a disk image so you can dig a bit more.

Thanks!

--Marek

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/euca2ools/+bug/665667