CloudFS feature proposal

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:58:37 UTC 2010

Jeff had mentioned on irc the idea of packaging RBD, which uses the lower
layer of Ceph (per Jeff's description when we were talking).

My thoughts: If folks are willing to help with packaging and/or reviewing, I
think it would benefit us to have a variety of building blocks to choose
from. I personally would be delighted to see both in Fedora.

-robyn