Fedora 14 AMIs

Alan Gutierrez alan at prettyrobots.com
Sat Oct 16 15:41:50 UTC 2010

Indeed, one of the great advantages of other distros is that you can
fire them up on EC2 easily, as they have official AMIs. (At least the
one I've been using to learn about EC2.) There are not, however,
Fedora, so it is important that this situation changes.

I've read through the archives and I can't find the AMI for Fedora 14
that is mentioned on the Wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EC2

It would be ideal to have an official Fedora AMI, that would accept
some form of boot script through the API, and then some way for a
person to host RPMs.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan at prettyrobots.com - http://twitter.com/bigeasy