KVM/Qemu on CloudSigma

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 19:26:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 08:33 -0500, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> Hey, Clouders!
>
> I know that, you guys, are focused on Amazon's EC2.
>
> Anyway, please, take a look on CloudSigma: http://cloudsigma.com/
>
> - The company supports KVM/Qemu and we all know the benefits of that.
> - Their backend is awesome.
> - Nice ReST API: http://www.cloudsigma.com/en/platform-details/the-api

Interesting. One way to get adoption for it is to add a driver to Apache
Deltacloud for it[1]

It might be a little challenging from looking at the API docs, seeing
how the API returns values that aren't in any serialization format I
recognize (is it YAML ? If so, it's missing the '--- ' marker at the
very least)

But I'd love to be proven wrong ;)

David

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/