AMI - Fedora 14 - ami-e291668b

Daniel Naves de Carvalho danielnc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:51:49 UTC 2011

Im trying to use euca-tools

On the last step i keep gettings those errors:

euca-register --debug --snapshot snap-XXXXXX --description "XXXXXX" --name
"Fedora14-ebs" --kernel aki-XXXXXX --architecture x86_64 -A XXXXXXXX -S
XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYYYYY/fedora14.x86_64.manifest.xml
InvalidManifest: HTTP 404 (Not Found) response for URL
http://s3.amazonaws.com:80/YYYYYYYYYY/fedora14.x86_64.manifest.xml: check
your manifest path is correct and in the correct region.

YYYYYY is like my other images(its a number on the other images i created
from the web interface)

if i try a different bucket(a s3 bucket i already have) i get the following
errors:

InvalidManifest: HTTP 403 (Forbidden) response for URL
http://s3.amazonaws.com:80/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/fedora14_64bits.manifest.xml: check
your S3 ACLs are correct.

How can i validate my ACLs are corrected? my access and secret key im sure
are, im just not so sure about my cert and pk.