P2P Packaging/Koji Cloud

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 18:34:08 UTC 2011

On 12/07/2011 01:25 PM, seth vidal wrote:

>> That would be very cool. Do you intend to use DeltaCloud (
>> http://deltacloud.apache.org/), or something like that?
> I'm using libcloud, actually. I'm interested in pursuing this in
> python, not ruby.

Deltacloud's primary interface is REST based so you can use it from any
language. Additionally there are python specific bindings to the REST
interface that are pretty simple to use.

https://github.com/mifo/deltacloud-python

In any case, another nifty idea would be to use Snap to take snapshots
of the build environments on the cloud for local replication on
different Koji systems and/or local vms:

https://github.com/movitto/snap

   -Mo