Sponsors for the oVirt project

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 14:31:10 UTC 2011

On 12/08/2011 03:09 AM, Oved Ourfalli wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> My name is Oved Ourfali, I'm working in the Red Hat Virtualization management group, Projects team.
> We would like to add oVirt, an open source virtualization project, to Fedora.
>
> The feature page for oVirt is in: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/oVirt
>
> In order to proceed with it, we need sponsors for the different oVirt packages.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> It is exciting to be involved in a new Fedora project!
>
> Thank you,
> Oved

Oved,

Do you mean you need to become a packager?  Or you need someone to
package the software for you?  The best way to proceed is for 1-2 ovirt
devs to become fedora packagers (or find ovirt devs that are already
fedora packagers) to run through the process.

If you submit packages for review, I will review some of them as I can.
 I'm sure you will find other reviewers on this ML as well.

Regards
-steve