Sponsors for the oVirt project

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 15:37:17 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hi David

We didn't submit anything yet. We are just in the beginning of the process.
All we have for now is the oVirt wiki page.

We are happy to have you as our sponsor.
Steven - we'll be also happy to have you as a reviewer to our packages as well.

We'll keep you all posted to changes in the wiki, and new submission of spec files for the different packages.

Thank you,
Oved