mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 01:56:53 UTC 2011
While we're in full bug-triaging mode for Aeolus , I've spent time on
my own on improving Snap (the system snapshotter for Linux/Windows/Mac
OSX which can be used to perform cross-cloud and cross-os migrations).
Just figure I'd share some updates.
- incorporated full test harness
- many documentation improvements / fixes
- many code cleanups / optimizations
- starting adding ability to migrate snapshots between OS's (for example
Ubuntu to Fedora and vice-versa)
- pushed snap into Fedora! (simply install via 'yum install snap' on
Fedora15+ and RHEL6, should be pushed into Debian / Ubuntu soon)
See the commit log  for full details. Stay tuned for more updates!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cloud