Cloudy Forecast at FUDCon Blacksburg

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:59:35 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I realize many of us are on vacation this week but I'm shipping this
out in the hopes of getting something organized before the last
second, since I am pretty sure I will have plenty of other
ohgodlastsecond things to do come FUDCon time.

I know that Matt Domsch had previously sent an email about getting
together an OpenStack workshop/hackfest while we're at FUDCon. We also
presumably have folks planning on doing OTHER THINGS, so, feel free to
list your plans, wishes, hopes, dreams, and so forth.

Conveniently, I have a wiki page set up for this!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Blacksburg_2012_Cloudy_Plans

Once we have some stuff listed in the way of workshops/hackfests I'll
reserve our room spots for Friday and/or Sunday, hopefully in a
non-overlapping kind of way.

And so: Garrett, Andy, Greg, Perry, Russell, David, Mike, Matt, Clint,
Justin, John Mark, Marek, Karsten, Jeff, Kaleb (???), and anyone I
missed, (that's gholms, mull, gregdek, pmyers, drumkilla (I REFUSE TO
CALL YOU RUSSELLB), ke4qqq, mmcgrath, mdomsch, herlo, jforbes,
johnmark, mgoldmann, quaid, jdarcy, kkeithley for those playing along
at home) ......

Get your stuff listed! :)

-Robyn