Tentative Cloud SIG Meeting Reminder: 2011/01/20, 2100 UTC, in #fedora-meeting

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Jan 20 17:44:28 UTC 2011

Hey there, Fedora Cloud fans -

That's right, the subject says "tentative" - as most of you know, the
Cloud SIG meeting has a habit of starting at 2100 UTC, which is the end
of infrastructure's meeting hour, and we usually wind up kicking them
out (sorry, guys!).  Infrastructure may or may not be meeting with some
folks from Eucalyptus today about the prospects of Fedora having some
infrastructure-related things on their servers - and since we're the
Cloud SIG, it would probably be a good idea to not kick them out during
that discussion :)

That said, I think it obviously dovetails nicely with some of the stuff
we do in the Cloud SIG - and if their meeting winds up going over, it
certainly won't hurt to stick around and watch.  And if they don't go
over, our meeting will proceed ahead as planned.

Thanks!

Meeting Details: Thursday, 2011/01/20 @2100 UTC (In NA - East coast,
4pm; West coast, 1pm.)
Meeting channel: #fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

Other details are available at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_SIG.

-Robyn