Virtualization and HotPlugging/swapping

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Thu Jan 20 23:00:43 UTC 2011

On 01/20/2011 11:39 PM, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Oliver Falk<oliver at linux-kernel.at>  wrote:
>> Zürich is fine :-) I'm in AT ->  GMT+1. So, you're the one who is the
>> show stopper :-)
>
> Man, I'm a vampire; I love late-night stuff so, no problems here.

OK. It's good to know you're several thousands kms away and can not bite
me :-)
I do the late-night stuff on Thursday - usually, so I can stay @home on
Friday :-) As you might have guessed by now...

>> I could even consider to drive there ~800 km =>  ~ 500 miles, while you
>> can't. At least not by car... :-)
>
> Hahaa.. still, it's 27 ºC here @ Guadalajara in winter.... ;)

You have to divide this by 10 to get Vienna temperature... *brrr*....
Man, how much I miss the weather from Phoenix, where I used to be in
March 2 years ago...

> Feel free to stop by and I'll show you around, if you'd like ;)

I wish, I would go there any time soon. I have open invitations from
Chile, Boston, New York and New Orleans as well. I should definitely
plan a 4 weeks trip for north and south America :-)

-of