anyone still looking for roommies at FUDConn?

Brian LaMere brian at cukerinteractive.com
Fri Jan 28 19:20:19 UTC 2011

So much busy...and come 1pm thursdays, there's just been something that came
up.  That said, I'm running away to something called "FUDConn" this weekend,
and am listed as lookin for a roommie but I think the "V" in the box two
columns over might have scared people.  So, don't let that fool you, I'm not
going to eat your shirts, even if they are cotton!

In all seriousness, anyone on the list going, interested in a roommie, but
doesn't have one?

Brian