two-factor auth for Fedora in "the cloud?"

Jeremy Katz katzj at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 29 01:36:04 UTC 2011

Right, the AWS two factor auth is just for access to their stuff and
not at all related to instance auth.

You basically want anything that can be used for two factor auth in
Fedora?  The Yubikeys should work (http://www.yubico.com/yubikey) and
I also vaguely remember that Google released a library with a pam
module for their two factor auth a few months ago although I'm not
finding a link to it in a quick check

- Jeremy