Kickstart a Fedora (Anaconda) Install on EC2

Raphaël De GIUSTI raphael.degiusti at guardis.com
Mon Jan 31 08:43:03 UTC 2011

Brian, I would appreciate it. Where can I get feedback from this ?

Michael,

Here's a tutorial for a Centos 5.5 install I found very useful :

http://www.ioncannon.net/system-administration/1205/installing-cent-os-5-5-on-ec2-with-the-cent-os-5-5-kernel/

<http://www.ioncannon.net/system-administration/1205/installing-cent-os-5-5-on-ec2-with-the-cent-os-5-5-kernel/>As
for automating the building of Centos 55 and Fedora 14 instances, there's
the ami-creator from Jeremy Katz that's closer to what I'm looking for as
you put a kickstart in and an ami pops out :

Here is his blog post about it

http://velohacker.com/fedora-notes/announcing-ami-creator/