How we test BoxGrinder?

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 13:10:10 UTC 2011

On 2011-07-04, at 17:47, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

> Wow! Very cool. Thanks for taking the time to share!
>
> List folks: Is there anything immediately jumping out at you that
> could be used for EC2 testing?

I have two things:

1. If the images would be created using BoxGrinder - we could have a build environment and test environment in one box and make sure built images are correct according to test cases.

2. If we want test "external" images - just use last part described in "Future ideas" - removing the build appliance step. The image with specified ID would be launched and tests executed, as simple as that.

HTH

--Marek