Review Fedora on Amazon EC2 Test Day wiki page

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 16:51:09 UTC 2011

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:47:32 +0100
Athmane Madjoudj <athmane at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've created draft for F16 on EC2,
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Athmane/Draft_Test_Day_Cloud_SIG_Fedora_EC2

Awesome! Thanks for putting all of this together

> There's some new stuff that need review, please update fedora-qa
> ticket #212 [0]:
>
> Changes:
>
> 'Testing the Images' Section
>
> Test cases :
>
> - QA:Testcase_Yum_basics
> - QA:Testcase_rsyslog
> - QA:Testcase_OpenSSH
> - MTAs:
>    - QA:Testcase_Sendmail
>    - QA:Testcase_Postfix

I understand why the sendmail testcase would be useful but why postfix,
too? Wouldn't one of them be enough?

Also, how do people feel about changing the results tables to be more
like the GNOME3 ones from F15 [1]? Each user would have fewer lines in
the result tables and it would fit better with the test day wiki
guidelines [2]. I'm thinking that one table for S3 and one for EBS would
work unless we wanted to focus on just one AMI backing.

Tim

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final#Test_Results
[2]