Fedora Cloud SIG Meeting Minutes - 2011-07-15.

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 19:57:53 UTC 2011

Just a few notes:

We are going to be testing F15 AMIs on TUESDAY.  In the interim:
* jforbes is going to sanity check the AMIs and post the AMI IDs to the
mailing list, and possibly blog about test day on tuesday
* athmane is going to move the draft of the test day page to a f15 ec2
test day page
* tflink is going to email lists about test day on tuesday.

I think I have that right. Whew! Good job folks. Now let's just hope it
all works. :)

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-15/cloud_sig.2011-07-15-19.00.txt
Logs:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-15/cloud_sig.2011-07-15-19.00.log.html

Full Minutes:

=================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora Cloud SIG
=================================

Meeting started by rbergeron at 19:00:02 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-15/cloud_sig.2011-07-15-19.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (rbergeron, 19:00:18)

* EC2 status  (rbergeron, 19:01:34)
   * LINK:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Athmane/Draft_Test_Day_Cloud_SIG_Fedora_EC2
     (tflink, 19:18:32)
   * ACTION: jforbes to post ami ID, sanity check it.  (rbergeron,
     19:29:54)
   * F15 "test day" will be Tuesday.  (rbergeron, 19:30:03)
   * ACTION: tflink to announce test day Tuesday.  (rbergeron, 19:32:52)
   * ACTION: tflink or athmane to copy draft page to F15 ec2 test day
     page  (rbergeron, 19:33:11)
   * test day to happen in #fedora-test-day  (rbergeron, 19:34:31)

* Aeolus  (rbergeron, 19:36:21)
   * LINK:
     http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2011-July/000665.html
     (rbergeron, 19:38:24)
   * Please help out if you can with Aeolus reviews - it's one of the F16
     features!  (rbergeron, 19:38:44)

* CloudFS  (rbergeron, 19:38:57)
   * LINK: http://cloudfs.org/2011/07/status-report-2011-07/ for those
     who didn't see it  (jdarcy, 19:40:26)

* Open Floor unless others have shown up  (rbergeron, 19:48:12)

Meeting ended at 19:53:44 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jforbes to post ami ID, sanity check it.
* tflink to announce test day Tuesday.
* tflink or athmane to copy draft page to F15 ec2 test day page

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* athmane
   * tflink or athmane to copy draft page to F15 ec2 test day page
* jforbes
   * jforbes to post ami ID, sanity check it.
* tflink
   * tflink to announce test day Tuesday.
   * tflink or athmane to copy draft page to F15 ec2 test day page
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------