F15 EC2 Test Day Rescheduling

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 16:26:37 UTC 2011

At the QA meeting on Monday, it was decided to delay the EC2 test day
that we were planning to hold on Tuesday until new AMIs from
koji were available.

Has there been any progress on this? Are there any thoughts on when to
schedule the test day? The first F16 test day is on 2011-07-28 and it
would be nice to get the F15 test day done before then but that's not
an absolute requirement.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/attachments/20110720/78c210eb/attachment.sig>

More information about the cloud mailing list