Aeolus status

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 14:45:38 UTC 2011

All,
     I will be unable to make today's Fedora cloud SIG meeting, and mmorsi is a
maybe.  I thought I would send a status update here for those who are
interested.
     Today I just moved the Fedora 16 Aeolus conductor feature page to 100%.
We were waiting on a couple of patches to land in order to reach that
milestone, and they were pushed this morning.  I'm sure we will still do plenty
of bugfixes between now and Fedora-16 release, but the bulk of the
functionality is there.
     Other than that, there is not a whole lot to report from Aeolus.
Development is ongoing as always, and we'll be pushing new code to Fedora as
is warranted.  Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
--
Chris Lalancette