Fedora 15 EC2 Images Availability

Unknow unknow at goyman.com
Mon Jun 6 09:12:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been using the Fedora 14 EC2 images since their release. I now look forward to upgrading my servers since Fedora 15 has come out, but I cannot find any information about the EC2 images.

The EC2 Images page on the Fedora website lists only Fedora 14 images. The Cloud SIG page already contains information about Fedora 16 plans, but little to no information about Fedora 15. All I know is that there was a test day.

Is there a release date for these images? Where can I find more information?

Best Regards,
Arcturus