New Meeting Time - please fill out ASAP!

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 16:45:44 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

As you know with the recent DST changes for SOME of you (not those of us
in Arizona, ahem), as well as the change of the Infrastructure meeting
time, we've got some conflicts for people who can't attend.

So in the interest of keeping us all together, we're going to yet again
try to find a better time.

http://whenisgood.net/awzmhq4

Please stick your name in the comments so I can make sure we know who
all has filled it out.  If we can still stick with a time tomorrow, that
would be great, otherwise we'll bump out to next week (unless a good day
is Friday).

-Robyn