EC2 unspin page

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 20:07:11 UTC 2011

I created a basic (very, very, basic) page that is to serve as the
EC2... not exactly a spin... page.

I more or less took some of the stuff off the spins page template, and
deleted a few things that weren't really specific to us (artwork, etc).

It needs LOTS of love.  By basic I mean, nearly completely empty.  If
you have any ideas about what to fill in with, or think that other
things should be added/deleted, by all means, DO IT! :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EC2_unspin

(If anyone has a better idea for a name than "EC2 unspin" for the
page... that would be lovely too.)

-Robyn