EC2 unspin page

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 19 10:31:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 13:07:11 -0700,
  Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> I more or less took some of the stuff off the spins page template, and
> deleted a few things that weren't really specific to us (artwork, etc).

The art work stuff was a bit of an experiment, that I don't think worked
real well in the spin pages. (Though the art developed by design team and
put on the pages users see was very nice.)

> It needs LOTS of love.  By basic I mean, nearly completely empty.  If
> you have any ideas about what to fill in with, or think that other
> things should be added/deleted, by all means, DO IT! :)
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EC2_unspin
>
> (If anyone has a better idea for a name than "EC2 unspin" for the
> page... that would be lovely too.)

It seems confusing to call it an unspin. There are other cases of spins
that we don't build ISOs for at release. The QA Test Day spin is an example.
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA_Test_Day_Spin) It would probably be a
reasonable example to look at for a non-traditional spin.