ANNOUNCE: oz 0.3.0 release
clalance at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 18:25:47 UTC 2011
I'm pleased to announce release 0.3.0 of Oz. Oz is a program for doing
automated installation of guest operating systems with limited input from the
Release 0.3.0 is mostly a bugfix release for Oz. However, there are also
a few minor features included as well. Some of the highlights between Oz 0.2.0
and 0.3.0 are:
- Add the ability to specify the output directory for screenshots (the default
is still CWD).
- Add the ability to specify the bridge to use for installs (the default is
still the first libvirt NAT bridge on the system).
- Nicer error messages from the command-line tools when debugging is off.
- Add the ability to install Debian 5 and 6.
- Detect servers that can't possibly work for installing RedHat/Fedora OSs,
and fail the install.
- Allow installs with spaces in the name.
- Add the ability to install OpenSUSE 11.4.
More documentation on Oz is available here: http://aeolusproject.org/oz.html
If you have any questions or comments about oz, please feel free to contact
aeolus-devel at fedorahosted.org or me (clalance at redhat.com) directly.
More information about the cloud