Couple notes to get Aeolus to work in F16

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 22:42:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently installed aeolus-all after reinstalling my laptop to F16.
Here are a couple points that you should keep in mind when installing if
you want the software to work:

1.
deltacloud-core-0.4.1-6.fc16.noarch is DOA

The Aeolus software will not work with this version of deltacloud-core.
 Michal Fojtik has done an update to this package to fix the init script
problems and I have acked it in Bohdi.  It may take a few days before it
hits the official release repositories.  In the meantime, you can
download the rpms from here:

2.
when running aeolus-configure, do not forget the -p ec2 command line
option.  If you do, Amazon will return invalid credentials and
deltacloud does some wierdness by reading your local webserver (instead
of Amazons).

If you have already run aeolus-configure without -p and find this email
via a search engine, aeolus-cleanup will reset the aeolus config and you
can start fresh with the proper commands.

Regards
-steve