Submitted two hackfest proposals to FUDCon around Aeolus

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 16:52:39 UTC 2011

As you can read on my blog [1], I've submitted two proposals around
developing Aeolus tooling to FUDCon Blacksburg, coming up this upcoming
January. These usually take some time to prepare so I'm planning on
doing some work on this front come this upcoming December. But if all
goes as planned (and if the proposals are accepted) it'll be a good way
to get people familiar w/ the Aeolus components, and how to use them to
deploy, monitor, and migrate instances on the cloud from Fedora.

Take care!

   -Mo

[1] http://mo.morsi.org/blog/node/351