Cloud SIG meeting today! Wahoo! 2011-10-07

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 14:51:12 UTC 2011

Meeting Details: Friday, 2011/10/07 @1900 UTC (In NA - East coast, 3pm;
West coast, 12pm.)
Meeting channel: #fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

We have a test day scheduled for 10/20. We have nothing ready. If you
intend to have your feature/project/interest be part of this day,
please, for the love of bacon, come to the meeting today, or send a mail
beforehand at least indicating your interest. Prior to test day we need
to have test plans/matrices for anything cloudy we want users to test,
and have some good instructions for users to get things set up to be
able to test them.

I expect this to be the majority of discussion today, along with a bit
of talk about EC2 and how to let people know it's available /
announcements/etc.

Also, i have to bail out at :45 past the hour during the meeting, so
I'll need a wrangler to wrap it up. :) plz volunteer, win cookies!

-Robyn