EC2 re-imbursement for the cloud test day?

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 11:33:42 UTC 2011

On 10/07/2011 03:54 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Yes - we actually had no reimbursement requests last time, but we will
> certainly do it again.
>
> So I suppose we should advertise that we have it available - I think i
> limited it to a small amount of money because we figured $5 would
> cover things. We also limited it to 10 people - maybe we can put on
> the wiki that we have this offer, and have the reimbursement list
> there. The only caveat is that people need paypal or are willing to
> wait for money to come via snail-mail. :) I do the reimbursing.
>
> -Robyn
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Chris Lalancette<clalance at redhat.com>  wrote:
>> Robyn, et al,
>>      In the past I know we have reimbursed people for using their own personal
>> EC2 accounts when participating in test days.  Can we do that again for
>> the upcoming cloud test day on October 20?  If so, what do we need to do to
>> make sure that happens?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Chris Lalancette

Alternatively, would it be possible for us to setup / share a single
cloud account for the various testers to use? We could activate it for
that day only and thus people would not have to sign up for the cloud
providers on their own to test the software. Would just lower the
boilerplate to testing the cloud w/ Fedora all that more.

   -Mo