Checking in on OpenStack plans for Cloud Test Day

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 20:35:24 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

We have the Cloud Test Day coming up on 10/20.  I know we have a "how to
test" page - is someone going to be making a specific list of test and
accompanying matrices, and possibly fleshing out wiki test cases, for
the test day?

I'd like to have all of the test day stuff consolidated by Monday
evening, Tuesday at the latest, into one wiki page. Everyone else (EC2,
Aeolus, HekaFS) seems to be on track, just wanted to check in and see
what the OpenStack plans were.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-10-20_Cloud_SIG_Test_Day

^^ Page where everything will be consolidated - there are some examples
of matrices, etc. listed in the page.

Can someone fill us in on the status/plans?

-Robyn