Fedora 16 RC2 AMI's

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 30 21:04:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> so we have in us-east a pair of amis that are the fedora 16 release
> candidate 2 compose.
>
> i386: ami-fddf1194
>
> x86_64:  ami-4ddf1124

For whatever it's worth, I've sanity tested them as well, and things
look good.

Dennis -- will you be building AMIs for all regions in advance of the
11/8 GA?

Robyn -- question for you, I guess.  Are a list of AMI IDs for all
regions going to be part of the release announcement in the section
where all the different ways to consume Fedora are listed?  Is the
get.fedoraproject.org page going to link off to the wiki page with the
AMI IDs?

And is there anything that I can do to help either of you out with this
in the next week?

Awesome stuff!

--Max