Fedora Cloud Guide sprint IRC log

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 16 00:16:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> Sparks and I and many others (thank you!) just chatted for an hour or so
> in #fedora-cloud on IRC about plans for the Cloud Guide.

I've taken many of the ideas thrown out in the meeting and added them
to the outline of the Cloud Guide.  If I remember correctly, they
guide gets rebuilt every hour, so before too long you should be able
to see the updated outline at
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/Cloud_Guide/index.html.

If anyone else feels like helping flesh out various portions of the
guide, feel free to let someone on the Docs team know.  We'll be more
than happy to help get your text in the proper format and so forth.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader (and junior docs lackey)