Fedora Test AMI

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 23 19:52:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Ive made public the latest test AMI ami-7b6eac12, its using cloud-init
> to setup user accounts and worked for meeee. its just a test snapshot
> pretty much the same packlage set as Beta RC1. we will be getting
> cloud-init into fedora. Please test it out.

So I guess using cloud-init to fecth the SSH public key and put it into
authorized_keys solved the bug?  I'm logged into the instance now.  Good
stuff, Dennis!

Nice to see cloud-init getting into Fedora as well.  From what I can
tell, it's a powerful tool and quite useful in bootstrapping EC2
instances of many Linux flavors.

--Max