How to help with OpenStack

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 13:37:14 UTC 2011

Hey,

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 22:43 +0200, Bertrand Juglas wrote:
> 2011/9/26 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com>:
> > Hey,
> >
> > If anyone's looking for places to dig in and help with OpenStack in
> > Fedora, I've put this todo list on the wiki:
> >
> >  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenStack#ToDo
> >
> Hello,
> I wiill try to help by creating OpenStack images for TestDay using BoxGrinder.
> I will let you know the progress.

Excellent stuff.

I'd love us to eventually have tiny images like these ones:

  http://images.ansolabs.com/tty.tgz

The AMI is a minimal root filesystem and really small, so it's easy to
download, import into glance and launch. When Nova launches the image,
it automatically resizes the filesystem up to 10Gb.

Cheers,
Mark.